An encryption/decryption key must be settled upon/shared with the person you plan on sending secret messages to.
If sending a message:
- Click on the Encryption tab.
- Type in the message you want the receipient to receive.
- Type in the secret key established between you and the receipient.
Copy and paste secret message to email or IM and send to receipient.
- If no key is established ahead of time, make one up.
- Be sure to let the receipient know the secret key to allow decryption.
If you have received a message:
- Click on the Decryption tab.
- Type or paste in the message you received from sender.
- Type in the secret key established between you and the sender.
Receive original message.
- If no key is established ahead of time, the sender should have include the key in the message.